But anyway, these nails are completely covered in Swarovski Crystals and I love this look! When I see them I think Christmas or New Years Eve Party! However, this look is chic anytime of the year for any occasion! So I of course, tried to figure out how to Do-It-Myself! It's actually pretty easy to do and you can switch up the colors or make your own custom designs depending on how creative you are.
To get this look, I would recommend using a very small size like 3ss or 4ss Crystal Swarovski Flatbacks with No Hotfix (you can also use larger ones for a different effect). For your nail polish I would recommend using a high quality polish that won't chip easily like O.P.I., in the color of your choice.
This will probably take around an hour, so if you don't have any patience or hand eye coordination =) you might want to make it a "girls night" and do each others' nails like I will be doing haha!
Materials needed:
Colored Nail PolishClear Nail Polish
Tooth Pick
Nail Glue (find this at your local Beauty Supply Store)
Tweezers
CRYSTALLIZED™ - Flat Backs No Hotfix (www.merchantsoverseas.com)
Step 1.) Paint your colored nail polish onto your nails and let them dry for 10 minutes.
Step 2.) Put a small drop of glue onto your tooth pick and place it on your nail in the spot where you are applying the stone. Pick up the CRYSTALLIZED™ -Flat Back No Hotfix with your tweezers and place in on top of your glue spot. Keep doing this until you have covered your nails completely like the picture above (or in a design of your choice). Wait 5-10 minutes for glue to dry.
Step 3.) Paint clear nail polish over nails. Let them dry another 10 minutes and you are ready to go!





No comments:
Post a Comment